한국어번역은 댓글 창에 있으니 확인바랍니다
We are having a shapeshift and upgrading event from Oct 12 0:00 GMT to Oct 29 0:00 GMT. During shapeshift, you may change your character class to any other character class.
To shapeshift, type !!!shapeshift in game or click this link: http://redmoonclassic.com/shapeshift/
To reset stats and honor, you must shapeshift from the link above while logged off.
For faster switching, without needing to use the web form, type in game any combination of !!!shapeshift or !!!ss with a partial character name.
Your character will change when you switch maps.
Please remember: if you shapeshift while logged in, your stats will not reset and will become locked (can’t add additional bps). You must use the web form (while logged off) to reset stats and honor change.
But wait! Keep reading! There’s more to this event!
For every break you’ll receive a fortune!
When event starts, sunsets must be level 0-9 to count
Rewards will be given to the following sunsets. If there is a tie, the earliest created one wins.
– Most sunset strength points will win Graupnel Ring
– Most sunset spirit points will win Topaz Ring
– Most sunset dexterity points will win Aquarine Ring
– Most sunset power points will win Jupiter Set
*Please note the criterion is based on the sunset stat point, NOT the stats it gives. A lvl 59 with 28 spirit beats a lvl 69 with 27 spirit.
– Level 69 with the lowest power will win 5x 1-0-0-0-0 orbs
– Level 79 with the lowest power will win 10x 1-0-0-0-0 orbs
– Lowest level stage-3 will win 50 Fortunes
– Lowest level stage-4 will win 100 Fortunes
Top 5 chars with the most upgrading points (lvling 0-1 is worth 1 point, lvling 68-69 is worth 69 points) will win the following: (best single char of linked accounts)
1st – 10 x 1-0-0-0-0 Orbs
2nd – 1-0-0-0-0 Full Nauthiz set
3rd – 1-0-0-0-0 Majestic Necklace + 3x 1-0-0-0-0 Majestic Rings
4th – Chip X-0 + Chip Y-0
5th – 25 Fortunes