ANOTHER RETARD D/CING IN FV

Home Forums [0] Redmoon ANOTHER RETARD D/CING IN FV

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dj316
    Participant

SICK OF THESE GOD DAMN IDIOTS
    SATAN PLEASE BURN THEM AND THEIR FAMILES THANKS!

senior
    Participant

Very very very annoying. Do something someone. I can’t even log in now. Makes me crash all the time.

Virgel
    Participant

He’s inside the base, near the ship preventing anyone from entering or leaving FV by the ship itself. It’s an invisible canon. So, if you want to go to FV, you’ll have to use AX, BX, CX, or DX walk arounds. DO NOT go to FV through the ship. If anyone could catch his name and put it on here then please do so.

Janderso
    Participant

There was a canon named canonoh doing that too me in sahara 2 the other day.

senior
    Participant

thats not him…here’s the guy IllI4FEFIllI He’s the one parked in fv near ship. Plz get rid of him someone.

senior
    Participant

hmm let me retype that so its readable. iLLi4FEFiLLi (make the i capital letters and the L’s not capital letters and u have his name)

DodgeEm-Casey-BORN
    Participant

Yah I have 2 chars stuck by pod still and can run around else where

dj316
    Participant

gmraven/Cygnus
    I am willing to pay real money for their IP so I can track their home in china, I want to kill them
    thanks

die chinks!

Rossy
    Participant

What the fuck makes you think this guy is from China, Indonesia monkeys? Come over to my place and I will blow your brain out. Asshole

dj316
    Participant

he told me he was LOL and Indonesian? me?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

im in America you homo land of the kill everyone cuz im better than you!

dj316
    Participant

by the way dip shit, I am more than willing to come to your place so I can crucify you on a telephone pole

Rossy
    Participant

Betten than me? laugh my ass off, u couldn’t even survive without buying stuff not made in China. I am guessing u can only sit in your made in china chair, wear ur made in china underwear, starring at ur made in china dell monitor and collection ur unemployment benefits LOL. Oh BTW, happy ur whatever day

dj316
    Participant

lol you obviously don’t know how much of an patriot I am

retard go die from aids

Rossy
    Participant

Omg that’s very obvious, I mean u r playing an Asian game with the server set up in South east Asia LOOOOOL, not to mention u must spent dollars of dollars of dollars of money on some game codes.

Just curious, just because this guys said he’s from china, so u actually believed it? R u thinking with ur toes? I am from Cuba BTW LOL

dj316
    Participant

it doesn’t take a genius to know why made in china is so popular, cheap labor.. oh wait in your case I guess it does take one, dumb fuck

you are a waste of time, I will kill you in game and yes I would kill you over a video game

bye fag

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by dj316.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.