Back after long time, few questions

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Back after long time, few questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tobibriant 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HotPepper
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am back after a long time and I have a few questions:
    1. My Jarexx Sp4Wn is level 910 but on the rankings it says i am lvl 1000, does that mean i ate some LMs? If so, howmany?
    2. Max LMs is 50 right?
    3. Where does a lvl 910 Jarexx lvl? (Are there still groups that go out to Hima Summit?)
    4. Is it worth to get the Mars and Saturn items? Or do they not do allot more compared to C and A vends?
    5. Ive met 2 people out of Europe, are there more? Time zone wise.
    6. Whats the price on getting 30 tokens for a name change/swap?

For now I will mostly be on my Azlar HotPepper untill i know some groups for my Jarexx 🙂

Hope to see you around!

cable
    Participant

your jar has ate 45 Lms, the limit is 50. yes there are still people who run summit. easiest way to go about getting 30 tokens is to donate and get 50.

dusty
    Participant

welcome back i recently came back as well!! i normally run sky dun with my cannon Aptra so if you ever wanna tag along let me know 🙂

AirJig (Shades)
    Participant

I run summit groups from time to time, if you see me online give me a shout.

Saturnus and Mars are just a bit better than c-vend and a-vend. If you have 10 of a piece and the radiation; might as well make it, but I wouldn’t go crazy over it. Minimum level is 700 on those iirc. Eventually they will get replaced with sunsets in the natural progression of things.

Also, donations are not working at the moment but they are fixing and will post when it is fixed. Price for 30 tokens equates to $3.00.

tobibriant
    Participant

i did donat 5dollars.. didnt support “Donation Tokens” .. where are my Tokens???
    my id is” tobibriant” check please~

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.