Back at it

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Back at it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shades
    Participant

Hey guys,

Can’t stay away from Redmoon so I’m back! It’s been a couple years but I got on and it was like riding a bike. music off,pickupmode, `shortkeymode on, I couldn’t believe I even remembered the commands!

Anyways, just posting to see if anybody I know still plays, also curious about the alchemy system. If anyone can explain or perhaps link me to a post that explains it that would be fantastic.

Also looking for an army and maybe a leveling group. I’ve got a couple 200s and a 900.

Best,
    AirJig

Blind1
    Participant

I’ll always be here. RM is in my blood. My ancestors invented the game RM. But I digress… Supposedly, there’s a lot of work going on with the server so the website isn’t 100%. It’s running at about 20% capacity. So, none of the info on the old forums is here. If you have a 600+ char, let’s grp in FV!

Underwhelm
    Participant

I have a level 230ish canon!! I need someone to group with! 😛 name is BlowdUp

thejohnflournoy
    Participant

Yo AirJig, if you haven’t found an army we’d love to have you in ours. Our numbers are increasing, we have a lot of active players that are always willing to help. We also have a lot of older players too with nothing better to do 😛

thejohnflournoy
    Participant

Blind1 you are the heir to the RM EMPIRE?!?!

Shades
    Participant

Blind1 I feel the same way, been playing this game on and off since Diosa started lol I can’t stay away for long!

Underwhelm I have a 200 azzy and a 210 canon so we could definitely group up!

thejohn I would love to join your army! Character add NoShades420

Mushroom
    Participant

Roll call!

I’m on another break until things get straightened out.

Shades
    Participant

Yeah I kinda came back at a bad time I suppose

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.