Canon Buff Duration

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Canon Buff Duration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Silvarion
    Participant

Hi all,

I was just wondering, how is canon’s buff duration calculated? Does increasing spirit increases the duration as well like kitara’s egg duration?

I would really appreciate it if someone can clarify this.

Thank you.

decembeard
    Participant

Yes, most buff durations are spr based. For characters that aren’t mages the formula is something.like spr/1200=duration in minutes with full sunsets and stuff my buffs on jar last about 10 minutes.

Shades
    Participant

I wouldn’t reccomend wasting bonus points on spirit, focus on strength and power. You may also need to add some dex if you are missing a lot, but some items can add dex (like the bazooka M9) which allows you to focus your points in strength and power. Necklaces will provide spirit for skills although sometimes it might be a few levels past the level you are supposed to unlock the skill in which you can wear a necklace that gives you enough spirit to do so.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Shades.
    Silvarion
    Participant

Thank you for the clarification. Dex-wise, what is a good limit for canon? I am probably at about 550 base dex at lvl 160.

Shades
    Participant

It really depends on what weapon you are using. If you have an M9 then i would recommend 10 base dex. If you are using a gun appropriate to your level, i’d say 500 is fine at 150. At 350 you get Concentration which raises your hit percentage by like 90% or so which allows you to cut out dex, so don’t add too much unless you plan on resetting.

TBH if you aren’t using an M9 I’d suggest trying to get one. It makes life a whole lot easier for a canon.

MrWizard
    Participant

Yep. Ignoring dex and going for str instead helps a ton early on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.