cant login

Home Forums [0] Redmoon cant login

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fireman 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fireman
    Participant

hello im a very old player and i wanting to start again
    i just made an account and dled the game, im ingame and trying to login but it says my password is wrong, how can it be wrong when i just created it
    who can help me?

Mushroom
    Participant

I have a similar problem that might as well get addressed here. Microsoft Security Essentials (I know) is suddenly flagging my launch icon as a threat and removed it on me when I tried to launch the game, which is ridiculous because I was just on earlier today. I’ve had the game installed for years unchanged and without issue. Went ahead and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it’s suddenly flagging the 602t603 patch as a threat. Telling MSE to bug off would be easy enough, but I just want to be sure before I get all gung ho on it.

Mushroom
    Participant

As for fireman, you registered a forum account, but did you also register a game account? (separate link)

merc7492
    Keymaster

I’m assuming you figured it out since there is a recently used account with your email.

If you have other, older accounts on this server you can also check with the two recovery links at the bottom of the support pages.

Edit: About the client patch being flagged as a virus, I have every reason to believe it’s a false-positive. #post-862

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  merc7492.

fireman
    Participant

yea if found it, stupied me, need some better glasses :/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.