Food and Drinks(URGENT!!!!)

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Food and Drinks(URGENT!!!!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LohengrinK
    Participant

Is there anyway to make the food consumption more convenient? so I restore my character’s HP and MP in time and dont die ….lol

dj316
    Participant

yeah, use it before you die?

Blind1
    Participant

put food items in your quick bar. ctrl + 1 will consume the item in the first slot. ctrl + 2 will consume the item in the second slot. etc…

Evolution
    Participant

Or type `shortkeymode on
    That will allow items in quickbar to be used by number only without the BS ctrl but you will have to hit enter to bring up chat box

Mushroom
    Participant

I wish this game had settings that it could remember instead of commands to be entered every time.

Gushy
    Participant

+1.

I wonder how difficult it would be for the next patch to include the ability to pre-set some of these options (sound off, music off, shortkeymode on, pickupmode on, etc.) via command-line exec path. So you could change your RM icon shortcut from “…\Redmoon.exe” to something like “…\Redmoon.exe -SoundOff -MusicOff -ShortkeymodeOn -PickupmodeOn”.

Feature request, please!

Mushroom
    Participant

Servers have offered this. If nothing else, I wish a lot of this stuff started active and had to be toggled off instead. Especially shortkeymode and pickupmode. I know there’s a mod that allows you to run without the alt key, switches it to walk, but I’ve also seen a `runmode command entered, where you could toggle it in game.

MrWizard
    Participant

That would require a staff that actually gave a shit.

dj316
    Participant

lol

yeah it really has gone down the drain, shame

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by dj316.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.