I am back

Home Forums [0] Redmoon I am back

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    TheSourceDiosa
    Participant

I’m gonna be playing more and it seems no one is online to group summit…

LFG!!

DodgeEm-Casey-BORN
    Participant

Welcome back, but not much of any grouping going on any time i even logged in. No one is getting any help from the GMs so no one cares to play.

Blind1
    Participant

Redmoon Recession.

Blind1
    Participant

Or RedMoon government shut down.

Shades
    Participant

Yup hopefully they come back sometime this month

DodgeEm-Casey-BORN
    Participant

Collecting that last bit of cash before they pull the plug

Mushroom
    Participant

You broke a 4 day silence on these forums.

The shout box over at undyingdream is getting more action, and that server’s been offline for a couple of days now.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Mushroom.
    thejohnflournoy
    Participant

http://www.redmooncn.com is getting more action too! Cept I can’t understand a thing they’re saying lol

Blind1
    Participant

Just made an account. Maybe there will be better communication on those servers than here.

Shades
    Participant

You think they are pulling the plug? I sure hope not man that would be wack..

I understand that Cygnus is going through some stuff, but I also understand that work is still underway on the server.. I would just love to have an update of any kind, no matter how small.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Shades.
    Mushroom
    Participant

I think the server will be up until the money runs out. I don’t know what the costs are or how far ahead the donations have put them, but seeing some of the sunset lists people put up in the trade forum over the years leads me to believe a lot of money was sunk into it.

I was thinking about finally taking the plunge myself, since I finally have a character who could benefit from it, but nixed that idea. I’m still open to it, but I’m holding out until things turn up a little bit. Maybe that day doesn’t come.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Mushroom.
    thejohnflournoy
    Participant

cmon guys, even if RM dies AirJig will be there to rez it. So we good 😉

Shades
    Participant

Yeah no worries I got this 😉

GreenLantern
    Participant

Well the game could be advertised better to draw in new people. (Hell people play games as dumb as Farmville!)But nobody takes the time to even make it appear that there is any kind of support staff. If new people did arrive they would leave just as fast. I am afraid myself that if I play anymore it will be for nothing. I also think that to invest money into a game that is being abandoned by its hosts make little sense. If I knew for sure without a doubt that the server will be here, and seen genuine efforts being made in maintaining it that would put me more at ease. If Raven and signus don’t have time too keep the game alive I would hope they would at least try to find someone or some group that would be interested. I love this game and remember the times they were all in. I’m sure that life events, family, and work play a big role in whats going on. I pray for them, and I pray for the server. Long live Redmoon classic!

Shades
    Participant

^ plus one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.