I plan to invest money in this server and redmoon 2(advice please)

Home Forums [0] Redmoon I plan to invest money in this server and redmoon 2(advice please)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    USSJAnge
    Participant

i plan to invest money in this server and redmoon2, i will be able to donate some money in the future and maybe pay for some time of advertisement as long as it brings people here. where should i pay for cheap good internet advertising? i would love this server to have 1,000 people online all the time. i just need that in my life and i will do what it takes to get the numbers high. This is USSJAnge, Founder of Angeredmoon dot tk and Producer of Undying DreamRedmoon.

My facebook is Mike Ange. please add. im a Diosa vet 2000

Hurleyman
    Participant

I have come to the conclusion this game can’t die lol. Nothing in life is certain, but I think it’s worth the investment for sure. Word of advice if you’re gonna buy, but through the RM 2 website. It shows that there is interest in this game bring developed and after you email support they will exchange your donation got tokens

Ephesians6
    Participant

It’s a commendable desire and one I know many of us have. Unfortunately, no good business or game server runs without good management and for a few years now, this server has had none. First figure out how to build a sustainable management team, then invest the money in advertising to draw people. Too many things need to be changed with no one to oversee changes. If you donated $20K, the end result would be the same as if you donated $0….except you wwould you’d have a lot of tokens!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.