iLLi4FEFiLLi LOL

Home Forums [0] Redmoon iLLi4FEFiLLi LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dj316
    Participant

thanks for your stuff you dumb ass cheater

and nope, probably wont login anymore at least for awhile muahhaha

dj316
    Participant

owned twice cheater, all you can do is crash peoples rm clients. WOW SO COOL! thanks for the avend set and regen neck, now I got 400

dj316
    Participant

oooh so now he can use uni attack what a retard, needs to be ip banned

CTM2472
    Participant

Yeah he got my 2 chars in SD1, got some of my C-vends. Chest and boots. Now remember why I quit last time. Cya folks.

beezy
    Participant

yup shits stupid he killed me waste of protection… cant even lvl now

Evolution
    Participant

hacker

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Evolution.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by Evolution.
    dj316
    Participant

yeah hes a loser, I have screenshots and a video of him wall hacking, duping items, using uni attacks on me while I was afk and killed me back.. LOL whatever

Shades
    Participant

Yeah he hid in a mountain in summit this morning and was using smite on us when we passed by

senior
    Participant

He’s in summit now !?

dj316
    Participant

obviously support is still dead.. time to quit everyone!

I hear elder scrolls online isn’t that bad now

senior
    Participant

Getting crashed by damn hacker in summit when almost lvled. 100 millions and 1 hour of exp down the drain…don’t feel like playing anymore.

Virgel
    Participant

Hey, yea, I don’t blame you Senior. Surprised more people haven’t quit.

But I came on here to report yet another hacker: Eclipses.

beezy
    Participant

AND YET THE GMS STILL HAVNT DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT. HE CRASHED STREET2 AND SIG…

dj316
    Participant

just quit

I just got back into playing defiance on xbox 360, the show sucks but I like the game lol, haven’t played it since it came out in june 2013 but they added ALOT of new things I need to learn, and its free to play on PC and 360 theres a lot of mmo’s that are free and better than rm

im saying this because yeah just like beezy I give up, sure they come on like every few months but this is obviously a problem and even if they look behind the scenes or whatever they should say something better yet do something

elder scrolls online is free to play but you have to buy the game, xbox and playstation you need a gold or psn account, most have it anways so no biggie, I don’t have a psn account because all my ps4 games are single player or I don’t feel like playing online like dragon age inquisiton or watchdogs

Shades
    Participant

Elder scrolls online is awesome I’d recommend it. That being said, hopefully the GMs do become more active. Redmoon will always have a space on my game list! (As long as I can still play it, anyway.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.