Looking for Uniques

Home Forums [1] RMC eXchange Looking for Uniques

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Togame Togame 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Togame
    Togame
    Participant

I’m looking for uniques. It’s hard to remember which are the best since it’s been so long, but anything that will be good for a Luna is welcome, particularly the sword. I’m new (or rather an old player returning, but never past 300ish), so I’d only have tokens to trade with. You can reply here or message/mail me in game. My name is Togame.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Togame
    Togame
    Participant

Also looking for a poison pill and/or simple information on how they are obtained? Thanks!

Profile photo of Ephesians6
    Ephesians6
    Participant

You can send 10mil gold to Alchemist via mail and he will send you an Amnesia Green. Take that to Sahara Trader (Sah 1 XY 130,130ish) and sell him your green. You will receive 1 dura and then you can buy a red ppill. You can also ask around for duras because many people have plenty. I’d be happy to give you a few to hang on to.

Profile photo of Togame
    Togame
    Participant

Great tip, thanks!

Also, still looking. I have an offer I’m considering but would also like to see if anyone else has…

The main things I’m looking for are: FB, Jupiter, or Selion, or Erinyes.

And again, it’d all be in tokens 😀

(Message me in game now on FourFiveSix or InfiniteRick)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Profile photo of Togame Togame.
    Profile photo of Togame
    Togame
    Participant

I missed you’re shout when I was briefly afk, SkySL. Tried to whisper you back but you were offline. I’ll be online basically the rest of the day now, or feel free to send me a mail in game. I’ll check

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.