make better/harder place for grouping?

Home Forums [0] Redmoon make better/harder place for grouping?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    alecation
    Participant

would be nice to have a place where 1 or 2 people cant kill/survive well and would be beneficial to run as a group

maybe like sky dungeon but harder something to do after summit

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by alecation.
    cable
    Participant

lol it was the same argument before summit existed, we need somewhere to go after sky dungeon! its pretty funny 😀

cable
    Participant

I honestly dont know if we even have any staff that could make a patch anymore. Any patch that would change maps or skills etc….

Ephesians6
    Participant

Super destroyer in summit should do wyvern like damage.
    All summit monsters should receive a 30-50% attack boost.

GCSirin
    Keymaster

I am planning some map changes for the upcoming event but I’m unsure if they’ll become permanent. Finding the right balance between mob strength and experience increases is a bit time consuming.

Ephesians6
    Participant

If push comes to shove, I think we’d all rather have monsters on a map that is currently used less to be too strong and give more exp.

Would also be cool if there was a really strong monster that took 3-4 people to kill and had the probability of dropping a clear orb, sunset, or tokens. even if that monster was a random spawn on a sky sun or summit map where we died a little more. As much as I used to hate dying, it brings a little more excitement rather than tanking nearly every map.

alecation
    Participant

a map where all monsters do wyvern like damage and have Super destroyer health!! that would be crazy =D
    and would make uni weapons even more usefull

timmy gonzalez
    Participant

yeah i like all those ideas hopefully we can manage to get some changes by the end of year.. server has seen a increase population ever since these last couple events, plus the weekend buffs that motivates people to play and also these new fun wars which i think are great and the random mini events aswell..was really sad and quiet when i got back in febuary lol now we even have alliance chat all day with people online which is good..this 2019 year is really shaping up quite nicely 🙂

Mushroom
    Participant

Edit edit edit: I am not concise. :p

If you’re going to make a map that relies on a group, you need to mix high damage mobs into what Summit has now, so players can’t just dump most of their stats into attack. Eliminate 1-2 hitting. Also use mobs that are annoying even with full buffs and boosters. Mobs that steal, buff, and heal.

Platoon Leaders, Snipers, Psyanides, Revertix, Centinels, and Space Pirates come to mind. Make these particular mobs vulnerable to negative statuses so those skills become essential again, and there’s a way to counter the annoying shit. This encourages group building since you’ll want a debuffer in your party. Make the high damage mobs immune so people can’t cheat the map, but the annoying mobs should be vulnerable for strategy.

I also think what we’re really talking about is adding variety to the end game experience. Having multiple end game maps to level in. Not necessarily faster, just different experiences to jump to and from to mix it up. Events and wars also help this which is good.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mushroom.
    Ephesians6
    Participant

How about a map where when you walk in you lose all your buffs….you could re-cast in map but basically would need to have a kit with you for egg, philar for SL, sadad foe WC, etc… if you wanted. There could be a special monster you have to get to and kill as well that has a decent drop. Woot woot!! #micdrop

Mushroom
    Participant

I loved playing Kitara back in Diosa because she was super useful in groups. When Zyph and Sweet Water and spamming GoM mattered.

I wouldn’t mind a map where Boosters didn’t work and you had to rely on more character skills to be effective.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.