Minor Updates

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Minor Updates

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MrWizard
    Participant

Yeah, it’s been worth coming back for. Really enjoying natural drops and the fortunes have been pretty worthwhile.

Gushy
    Participant

@castero759: You find apples from monster drops, then once a day all apples in your inventory, bank, mail, etc. are converted into “Redmoon Fortunes”. After that, you can use (double click) them to get a mail with one of the items detailed in Merc’s original post.

However, I would advise holding off on using fortunes that way for now. As you may have seen on the main RMC page, there is currently an event going on where you can “buy” unique items with fortunes as the currency. Even if you can’t afford these listed prices, the bonus of this event as that some of the players who already have some of the less expensive event items but want some of the higher-end ones are selling their stuff for significantly less than the event prices – see the Exchange forum or just shout in game if you have any fortunes to sell. This even goes for items not part of the event, like vends, earth rares, protections, sunsets, and so on. It’s as fluid a trading situation as I’ve seen in the 10+ years I’ve been on RMC, so it’s a great time to grind for some good items.

Good luck!

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Gushy.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.