New to the game

Home Forums [0] Redmoon New to the game

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bigolbp 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Redmoon29
    Participant

Hey Everyone, I am new to the game and I have not played in years. I do not own a windows computer yet so I can’t play. I only own a Macbook. I want to eventually get a windows computer. Does Redmoon play on windows 10?

GC Dank
    Participant

Hi,

WB to redmoon

rmc does work on win 10 but only on full screen.

you can get a Virtual Machine with win 7/xp and that should work the best.

let me know if you need anything

GCDank

Ephesians6
    Participant

You can also get a Virtual Machine/Box for Mac as well. I play on my MacBook pro

Redmoon29
    Participant

I do have a virtual machine on my MAC called parallels but it would not download redmoon. It was windows 10. Does it have to be windows 7 on a virtual machine?

Ephesians6
    Participant

Yea Windows 7 or XP seem to work best.

AirJig (Shades)
    Participant

Hey man, I play on my MacBook through Parallels – a virtual machine program – running Windows XP and it works great. You might want to look into it 🙂

Redmoon29
    Participant

Played for a few hours today and I am level 137. If anyone wants to level up, let me know. I am a Lavita (Name:Vampyra).

bigolbp
    Participant

Welcome back to the game! Let us know if you need anything!

Redmoon29
    Participant

I appreciate it. Level 350 now. What are sunset gems?

What is the best place to level at 350?

Ephesians6
    Participant

Not sure what sunset gems are. Sunset orbs are for higher level characters and you upgrade them and then convert to sunset armor / weapon pieces.

If you are using regular armor / weapon and have full buffs, Sahara Dungeon 1 is best. Once you hit 400, you can do Sahara Dungeon 2 and then Himalayas around 450 since you are lavita. Would go ahead and stay red honor since buffs are on. That way you can be invisible in Himalayas and take less hits.

Redmoon29
    Participant

Do buffs end on the weekday?

bigolbp
    Participant

Generally, there are full buff and boosters on weekends and nothing on the weekdays, but it would seem like currently their is kit buffs and quickyne on this during this week.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.