Probably a hacker….

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Probably a hacker….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zathril
    Participant

So I dinking around on lowbies in downtown1 and I noticed when I go to buff that my buffers have a frozen canon on their screen in 2 different spots. I went to unfreeze with sweet water but he was just a ghost image. I also noticed one of the ghost images he was frozen at was a safe zone. I verified the safe zone was a safe zone by attacking my own characters (no attacks flagged me or turned on my other characters PK mode.

I’m guessing I saw him frozen on 3 different character screens in 3 different spots because he’s using a hack to ignore status effects (as I’ve seen in JY). Maybe an invis GM should follow him around and verify, just a hunch atm.

P.S. Do you check your PMs often on the forum GMCy? I’d rather not tip off possible hackers that they’re going to be watched if at all possible.

zathril
    Participant

Update!!!

RIGHT after posting this I alt tabbed back in game to find him attacking my frozen Luna. He was red and the second I brought my kit to SW myself he teleported away.

zathril
    Participant

I went on a hunt for him using my blue 900ish dest. I had “hide” active and all of the sudden the canon frozen appears out of no where, attacks me 2 or 3 times real quick and completely vanishes. Message popped up saying I can retaliate. Interesting hack, apparently lets him know where people are? or maybe he had cast invis with the hack? (honor seemed way too low to cast canon invis), and then he can attack me through hide? OP

zathril
    Participant

I think he can DC people too? Lot more DCs than I’ve ever had.

Spainyerd
    Participant

If the Name of the Canon is something like : dbq : or a mix of those 3 letters, i have also seen him. Last night in JY he was doing the same thing. Teleporting to mobs and killing them, along with status effects not effecting him.

zathril
    Participant

OMG LOL I forgot to list his name. /noob. Sorry about that.

Hackers name is nbq. I also have a screenshot if it’s needed.

MrWizard
    Participant

Banmode engage.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.