Street 2 Back Up

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Street 2 Back Up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shades
    Participant

It is not safe to enter Street 2 again!

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Shades.
    SweetGean
    Participant

can’t start game lol I am noobie./..

EagleEyes
    Participant

So I tried logging on with a character that is in Street 2. I got a blank screen, I couldn’t do anything, but move the cursor around. I couldn’t click quit. And then the game just crashed shortly after. So I take it, this whole experience I’ve undertaken means Street 2 is still down, right?

Shades
    Participant

It seems to be working fine for me now. I saw some other people running around too so i’m not sure why you are having issues.

EagleEyes
    Participant

Sorry for the lack of update. So about 5 minutes or so after making my previous post, I was able to get on with that character. But I found out the character wasn’t on street 2, because I was able to log on with other characters. Not sure why at the moment I couldn’t log on to that particular one. Anyways after awhile I tried again and got lucky and logged and found out that character was actually in the school dungeon, which is where I left off with that character. But I never heard of school dungeon going down. It was weird.

Shades
    Participant

Yeah that is strange o.0

EagleEyes
    Participant

You know, here and there and somedays in school dungeon. The zombie heads won’t spawn after killing a zombie. I level in there a lot and have noticed this. And when I level with others in there, I find myself asking this question. Are the zombie heads popping today? Nah, they’re not popping today, good. But fyi they’re popping today as I write this. That’s another strange thing I never understood about school dungeon.

Shades
    Participant

Yeah I’ve noticed that too. I’m a big fan of them not showing up lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.