Redmoon Fortunes

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Redmoon Fortunes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Fierce1 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

EagleEyes
    Participant

So what’s up with the Redmoon Fortunes? Can they be mailed to the alchemist in some sort of combination? What’s the best thing you’ve received from a Redmoon Fortune?

For me the best thing I received was 3 small carbodynes and an A-Vend piece I really didn’t need at the time when I was level 600 or so, but glad I hung on to it, I eventually dropped all my A-vends in FV somewhere.

decembeard
    Participant

I’ve heard of clear sunsets and catalyst chambers coming from a fortune. I’ve gotten protections/duras, but mostly seeds.

Ephesians6
    Participant

I usually find about 40-50 a week and average the following:

300 seeds
    50-100 small boosters
    5-10 e-vend pieces
    5-10 sigrium pieces
    1-2 a-vend pieces
    1-2 c-vend pieces

The “biggest” pull was 100 small visyne which I have gotten a few times and I believe 25 small moradyne.

I trust December, but I have never gotten a protection and DEFINITELY have never gotten a sunset or chamber. I have probably opened 1,000-1,500 fortunes.

Hopefully they will figure out a way to change the process so we do not get e-vend or sigrium or at least increase the odds for something more beneficial as those are completely useless. I would rather get gold from a fortune than an e-vend / sig piece.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Ephesians6.

Striper
    Participant

I got ss pants,booster and dura’s

DodgeEm-Casey-BORN
    Participant

My best is a protection so far.

Fierce1
    Participant

Evends and Sigrium have absolutely no value. Even A and C vends don’t really have any value. Actually, nothing really has value in this game. No one buys anything and you can’t buy anything with gold.

I had a clear wand a few weeks ago come from the Fortune. Right now the wand is level 39 but still has a 0 at the front. Of course eh?

EagleEyes
    Participant

Fierce1 you’re talking about the stage of your wand right? I was told that the stage really doesn’t matter. Is that true?

Fierce1
    Participant

The stage is the only thing that matters. It determines the attack. Right now at level 39 and stage 0 it does similar attack to Randior. Wand of Sacrifice does more damage than it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.