Redmoon modder

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Redmoon modder

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    senior
    Participant

Here is a cool little app to be able to put the game in window mode or full screen, to set your alt button to be for walking or running (in other words always run without pressing alt) and other cool little things.
    I forgot the original link from the old forum and the download and who made this app but i though I would upload it on my webpage and post it here on the new forum.
    http://www.sebastienberger.com/files/redmoonmod.rar

For window mod to work you need to put your pc to 16 bit. Start the mod with the game closed, apply your changes, then start game.

Have fun 🙂

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by senior.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by senior.
    senior
    Participant

bumping up the topic because i was asked about it today 🙂

senior
    Participant

bump

senior
    Participant

another bumpy

senior
    Participant

badabump

dave
    Participant

sorry to inturupt your bump i am trying very hard to get this working windows 8 does not have 16bit and every time i try opening program… it downloaded as internet explorer file… help

senior
    Participant

I have not tried it on windows 8 but I think I remember people saying it didn’t work too good. Maybe someone can come and chip in.

New To You
    Participant

wasn’t there more mods?

Vtyler
    Participant

I dont understand how this lets me put game in Windows mode?

BrotherofHavok
    Participant

Using windows 8, just a heads up.

Not sure what settings to use, but i’ve clicked all of them in one attempt or another. The only thing that this mod has done was to remove the character labels and levels. Fullscreen remains and if i hit alt+tab it does the same thing and messes up the mouse cursor.

Evolution
    Participant

Try windowed mode. I have heard of other with this issue using windows 8 but I personally don’t know if there is an answer.

Mushroom
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t know how this plays with Windows 8. It’s pretty much the only way I know how to get window mode though. There might be answers over at the Redmoon Ragezone forums, since the discussions there go back pretty far. I wish RMC would get around to caching the old forums so we could have access to the discussions that used to be hosted by this site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.