Redmoon Wiki

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Redmoon Wiki

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CynErr
    Participant

Hi folks! Who can I talk to about getting access to update the wiki? I’ve recently started playing again and I use it a lot and I would love to give it some needed updates as I use it.

GCSirin
    Keymaster

The wiki is really just in a read-only/archived state right now and it should probably be rebuilt if we want to start updating it again. You can see the Logs, there hasn’t been any content added/updated since around 2011? and there is a mountain of spam hidden behind the main pages.

If there are a few other people here willing to contribute their time to managing/editing it, I can create a new one and let you all handle user registration (my preference would be a different wiki software as well, I feel mediawiki is a bit “heavy” for our needs).

MrWizard
    Participant

I have a fully redone Destino guide that I’d like to contribute, and I’d be willing to help out.

CynErr
    Participant

I would be down to port all the current information into a new wiki and updating it after we have a better platform. I’ve been playing since the Diosa days, but I never got past lvl 900 so I’d need help making corrections to the higher level stuff.

CynErr
    Participant

I’m also trying to remember who’s website had the high res images of all the maps, was it Fob?

MrWizard
    Participant

Fob used to, but I think his site is now defunct. *Checks* Yep, it’s no longer up.

MrWizard
    Participant

I’ve got the Desty guide ready to email whenever we move forward with this.

GCSirin
    Keymaster

New wiki will ready for use soon-ish. If anyone would like an new wiki account made for editing, reply here or PM me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.