RM2.0

Home Forums [0] Redmoon RM2.0

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Aurello
    Participant

A minor update in this forum:
    We’re making decent progress on the RM2 project. The character stat functions are almost entirely up and running. We’re editing the existing interface, such as the F2 window by removing HONOR and adding SKILL POINTS. This is just a little example of what we’re doing and what we’re going to do.

For more information, please visit the website yourself 😉

Aurello
    Participant

3-10-2016 update:
    At the moment we’re ahead of schedule, working on the item system. We’re also testing animated items: http://www.redmoon2.com/image/screenshot/Animated%20item.gif

The UI is slowly changing to a slightly improved UI. For example your F3(Inventory) has grown, but doesn’t require any scrolling through:
    http://www.redmoon2.com/image/screenshot/Redmoon2_2016_09_30_01_57_10.png

You can help us by creating an account and filling in the (many) polls. Your voice can make a difference!

Gushy
    Participant

This is a really cool project and seems to be coming along nicely. I’m not sure what’s still required resource-wise, but I could help out a little if any of my skills would be useful. I am a database architect profesionally (Microsoft SQL), with a focus on DB design and SQL code efficiency & performance, but also have experience debugging the full stack. My experience is with cloud/web apps, so that stack is MSSQL – C# – CSHTML & JavaScript, but for the parts I know well, client/server shouldn’t be that different, I figure. I also have about 16 years’ experience with (and an unexplainable passion for) RM. Anyway, good luck and let me know if you think I could help!

Gushy

Robin
    Participant

We all have an unexplainable passion towards Redmoon:). Thanks good to know Gushy! After the Alpha we will need some help securing the DB and server. If you can please mail me so I have your contact info.

info@redmoon2.com

t3hSteve
    Participant

You guys looking for any help developing this still? I’ve been looking for a side project, and I’ve already written a big chunk of the RM server like 10 years ago. 😛

TheJoey
    Participant

We all have an unexplainable passion towards Redmoon:).

No. You have a disease.

But in all seriousness, it is nice to see this side project progressing. Good job to you and your team.

A neat feature would be “specter” just so that I could take a level 1 to FV and chat with people. Yes, turn RMC into a chat room, as it was meant to be.

I’ll check back in 2 years from now.

cody
    Participant

hey robin my email is codyhuk31@yahoo.com i have my degree in software development so if u need help let me know

Striper
    Participant

2.0 FTW: Transfer RedMoon Classic players items and levels ofc or at least unis+ss 😀

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Striper.
    USSJAnge
    Participant

the game one be insane if it got on steam.

EagleEyes
    Participant

I’ve been trying tell Robin to put it on Steam since the start. That’s all that would have to be done to make it popular again. All this difficult mumbo jumbo, and upgrading this and that. C’mon Robin, you don’t need a science department. You need someone with great marketing and negotiation skills to get it up and running on steam. Than upgrade it after the cash rolls in for awhile. Than once that happens make sure a lawyer has your back just in case, its not brain science, if its on steam and people donate to have if finished, just imagine the possibilities after that, than you can have your science department projects for the game. I would personally use those employment contract websites where you post a job and payment upon completion to keep the projects reliably going.

Unfortunately reality steps in to play, “Project Dream” anyone?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.