so um what happened to my characters?

Home Forums [0] Redmoon so um what happened to my characters?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dj316
    Participant

im using linux still and my laptop cant handle the windows 7 vm like my desktop which im currently fixing..

anyways just checking in and saw none of my toons are on the ranks.. i havent been on in like a year i think so i think all my unis and sunsets are gone ๐Ÿ™

but what happened to my toons like dj316 and lockeheart? do account get deleted now for inactivity too?

Ephesians6
    Participant

Unis disappear after 6 months of inactivity but GCSirin may have changed that recently so they could still be there.
    Sunsets do not disappear so those would not have been removed.
    Characters do not get deleted after inactivity so nothing would have changed.

If you know account name and email tied to it, PM GCSirin or GCDank and they can help.

dj316
    Participant

thanks

yeah i have all of my account info on my desktop but i cant power it on, waiting for a new power supply, 11 year old box ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

Long time no see ! Come back?

Ephesians6
    Participant

Also, the ranking system changed significantly and now factors in army points. You can basically have the best gear and be 1150 but if your army isnโ€™t in the top 2 or 3 in points, youโ€™ll be in out of the top 50 or 100 players

bigolbp
    Participant

I think after a certain period of inactivity you get removed from the player rankings. I suggest logging into all of your accounts through the support.redmoonclassic.com to check on them, if you can’t login via the game.

dj316
    Participant

okay theyre there but all my unis are gone.. ๐Ÿ™

not coming back though at least my sunsets are still there

thanks all

EagleEyes
    Participant

Wassup homie! Welcome back man! Lets go level sometime. I know you said you’re not coming back. But, man look if you come back that would be awesome. I missed you, hope you come back.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by EagleEyes.
    dj316
    Participant

hi bro how are you

naa dont wanna get those unis again, pain in the ass! busy playing destiny 2 with my ps4 buds

TheSourceDiosa
    Participant

it won’t be easy but there are more uniqs latley because of the the new fortunes system.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.