Sorry for noob ask

Home Forums [1] RMC eXchange Sorry for noob ask

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erwin
    Participant

hello RMC,

Im new here and i want to ask, where i can get unique item ? is it drop or what ? how about sunset item ? i heard we must buy from other player too,
    but, how can they get them ? sorry for my bad languange 🙁

Erwin
    Participant

sorry i want to ask one more thing, how about warpcode ? i try .st1 .dun1 but its nothing work 🙁

Mushroom
    Participant

Warp event is over. Type in !!.help warp and it’ll tell you. If the event is active, typing in !!.help warp will give you a list of active warp commands.

Sunsets cost tokens. Tokens cost real money. Other players will spend real money and trade their tokens for boosters, mainly Quickyne and Carbodyne. Other boosters aren’t worth as much. Want to play for free and never spend money? Save your Quickyne and Carbodyne and trade them for tokens.

Uniques don’t drop. Limits have been reached. You need to negotiate with the players who hold them. Be prepared to offer quality sunsets for them. tokens and boosters will not get a deal done. Good luck finding those players online. They’re never around.

I don’t know this for sure, since I don’t bother with it, but I’ve heard maintaining an army hall can get you Selion and Tamas set pieces mailed to you randomly. This requires 10 level 300+ characters to start an army. A hall costs 100 million gold to start and 20 million rent every month. If you lose your hall to war, you’ll need to purchase another hall.

Good luck.

Erwin
    Participant

ahh.. i see , thanks dude 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.