This OneCut

Home Forums [0] Redmoon This OneCut

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LINKONER
    Participant

Hi guys just want it to tell you guys im done with redmoon!!!
    sick of it running same summit over and over again feel like a slave on top of that i spend over $600 still no thank you from sever not even a buff thats not nice!!!
    but whatever going back to real life!! dont forget guys just cus you have a s4 in redmoon dont mean your real life is s4 !!!
    i thank you redmoon for making me feel like this!!
    going to ug my srt8 now ill make it stage 4 my s4 srt8 lol
    thank you to the players that was nice to me and not do sale’s like some players(get a job and a life!!)
    few ppl i got friends with ill see you guys in discord!!
    im sorry for other players have fun being a RMC slave!!
    THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING RMC!!!

Striper
    Participant

*Hi guys just want it to tell you guys im done with redmoon!!!
    RIP-less then 1 month

*sick of it running same summit over and over again feel like a slave on top of that i spend over $600 still no thank you from sever not even a buff thats not nice!!!

maybe you should not have made a tank as first toon and acutely played Redmoon instead of gambling.

*whatever going back to real life!! dont forget guys just cus you have a s4 in redmoon dont mean your real life is s4 !!!
    subjective and rhetorical.

*i thank you redmoon for making me feel like this!!
    just no

*going to ug my srt8 now ill make it stage 4 my s4 srt8 lol
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=str8
    WOW Lol
    thank you to the players that was nice to me and not do sale’s like some players(get a job and a life!!)
    Q____Q..LOL(hes talking about himself)

*few ppl i got friends with ill see you guys in discord!!
    LOL

*im sorry for other players have fun being a RMC slave!!
    Q____Q… wheres meh money

*THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING RMC!!!
    subjective

P.S.

Uninstall

EagleEyes
    Participant

OneCut, what happened man? Don’t quit. Had fun playing with you during auction ticket drops. Can’t you just make a new character or something? Your not a slave to RMC when your playing, don’t feel like that man. Didn’t you know about the Super Wyvern in the game? I’m just saying there’s more in the game than just Summit. Like there’s also sky dungeon.

Fierce1
    Participant

I don’t know why you feel you need a thank you for donating.

LINKONER
    Participant

sup buddy just got mad 🙁
    maybe ill be back but ??
    just working a lot hope all is well brother!!

and Fierce1 all games thank you when you donate over $600 thats why when you donate to sever then you need to work on your sites more to upgrade
    the sever and get more ppl to play dont this sever has more GC then players

xovious
    Participant

Striper, you’re probably one of the many reasons people quit this server. You ride this servers dick and act like you’re on some fucking high horse. Redmoon used to be about community and helping people out. You offer no kind of positive solution to anything, just straight bash people who voice their opinions. Maybe if you cleaned your big selfish ego up you might actually help people instead of being a cunt. BTW, RMC isnt the only RM server out there.. dont hold it high and mighty.

(btw, who tf wants to grind back like it when Diosa? i paid my dues then, the fun part of the game is lvling with the UNIs and SS that you can upgrade, but seeing here, if you dont have a lot of spare cash to throw away, or suck someones dick for a UNI, even just FB because impossible to get.)

PPS – ill go enjoy a server that has the BD (yes battle dimension) up and running.

Adios

Striper
    Participant

Rip

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.