Tijdens? Apples?

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Tijdens? Apples?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mushroom 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Niwrah
    Participant

Hi

I’ve been a long time player here, but off and on. Now I’m back (probably a few weeks) and I’m leveling a few characters.
    So I’m puzzleled about a few things

I see other players talk about tokens. How do I get them?
    I’ve collected a bunch of golden apples, stored them in the bank, only to discover they change to tickets overnight. What are these tickets for?

And then I have Durability. What do I do with that?

Niwrah
    Participant

Argh… My phone messed up the title. That should read “tokens”, not tijdens

Mushroom
    Participant

The tickets are fortunes. Double click on them to get a mail. Check your mail, which may be sunsets or tokens (or other stuff). Otherwise participate in events to get tokens. You could also find out where GMRaven lives and force him to turn donations back on and buy tokens with real money.

AirJig (Shades)
    Participant

Just to elaborate a bit further on what Mushroom said, Tokens are used to purchase clear sunsets from the Trader in Studio 1 in Street 3.

Durabilities can be used to purchase items in the Trader located in Sahara 1. Here you can purchase consumable uniques like Poison Pills and Protections, etc.

Mushroom
    Participant

Yeah, I did a bad job. So here’s a tip. If you find those useless Escape Capsules and Ariadne’s Threads, when you try to sell them to the Sahara Trader, it will say you get 0, but you actually get 1 durability anyway. You can only sell them when they’re dark blue though. And you can also buy them back for 1 dura should you want to do that for some reason.

Also, if you ever find a dark blue poison pill, flip it for 5 duras. You can buy a white one for 1 dura if you really need to reset your stats. Net gain of 4 duras.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.