Does anyone else?

Home Forums [0] Redmoon Does anyone else?

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Ben.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

only play when auto buffs are on? I have boosters but I just can’t bring myself to use them when I can just wait for the next auto buff event.

I propose allowing us to buy auto buffs with tokens or a subscription.

GCDank
    Keymaster

I’m sorry to hear you’re not using your boosters
    most of the time boosters are off and there is just egg
    on weekends we usually add sl but boosters are not so common and for 0-600

Fierce1
    Participant

You can still level up and get quicks at a reasonable pace.

In the beginning, I leveled up a buffer like Kitara and just kept all the boosters. It’s pretty easy to level her up. Canons too are easy that can give unlimited stamina.

I would hate if the only option to get all the buffs was to pay. At the very least, you get an egg which makes the game much more reasonble for new players.

Ben
    Participant

Oh I don’t think it should be the only option. Just an additional option for those like myself that only really play when full boosters and protections are on. I used boosters for the first time during this last event and I went through them very quickly. It was just an idea. I would be willing to pay for the feature and I was wondering if I was the only one. I noticed the server is much quieter when there are no events or auto buffs on

Fierce1
    Participant

I wish they would leave the boosters on for characters under 600. It’s more enjoyable playing that way if there’s no one to group with.

Ben
    Participant

I agree Fierce1. Boosters make certain parts of leveling so much more tolerable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.